The Client is of the opinion that the Service Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide the Services to the Client.
The Service Provider is agreeable to providing such Services to the Client, on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described herein and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
The Client hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Client with services consisting of those deemed appropriate in the role of Online Business Manager, and such other services as the Client and the Service Provider may agree upon from time to time (the "Services"), and the Service Provider hereby agrees to provide the Services to the Client.
The Service Provider shall provide the following services ("Services") to the Client in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement as well as any additional services that the Client and Service Provider agree upon.
What you'll get:
- 2-Hour Intensive
- Review of Mission, Vision & Core Values Statements, Product Suite, Revenue Projections
- Establishing the Visionary-Integrator Relationship
- Creation of Accountability Chart
- Goal Setting & 90 Day Planning Overview + Templates
- Process Mapping & Development Overview
- SOP & Template Masterlist
- Software Tracking Template
- Systems Intensive Action Plan (Delivered up to 2 weeks after the intensive)
- 2 weeks of Slack Support
- After Action Review Template
- Weekly Meeting Agenda
- SOP Template
3. Term of Agreement
The term of this Agreement (hereinafter: the “Term”) will begin on the Effective Date and shall remain in full force and effect for 3 months.
The Services must be used by the Termination Date or they will be forfeited by the client. It is the Client's responsibility to schedule and use the services as outlined in this agreement. Non-utilization of services by the Termination Date does not constitute eligibility of a refund.
Both parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
- In exchange for Services, the Client agrees to pay the Company the fee for the Services as stated on the checkout page. If selecting a payment plan option, subsequent payments will be due monthly and based on the plan selected at checkout.
- The Company accepts payment through Kajabi as mutually agreed upon between the Parties and the Client understands they will be charged in the amounts as listed at checkout.
- The Client accepts that if they are unable to adhere to the payment schedule, they must provide notice to the Company 5 days prior to the payment due date. If the Client does not provide notice, the Client understands that any delay in the payment will incur additional collection costs at a rate of $10 per day.
- The Client authorizes upon their first transaction for the Company to charge their credit card account provided in accordance with the payment plan the Client has selected. The Client agrees to provide complete, current, and accurate payment information and to update the Company should any payment information change, prior to the payment due date.
- If payment is not received from the Client’s prescribed payment option, by the agreed-upon due date, the Client agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand, together with any applicable collection costs.
- The Client accepts that the Services may be refused if payment has not been made as required by this Agreement, and that the Company reserves the right to cancel any Services, and or terminate this Agreement if there is a failure in paying the required fees.
- Client understands that Client is responsible for all payments whether or not Client takes full advantage of the Services. No exceptions will be made in this matter and the Company reserves the right to take legal action to collect payment.
- The Client shall not make any chargebacks to the Company’s account. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to collections fees and attorneys’ fees.
6. Refund Policy
The Service Provider does not offer any refunds. If the Client is deeply unhappy you may email the Service Provider to discuss your options. Please email [email protected] All refunds are subject to the discretion of the Service Provider.
The Client understands that subject to the refund policy herein, all sales are final and are not eligible for any refund under any circumstance, be it known or unknown, now or in the future. The Client further agrees and understands that changing their mind about the Services, failing to complete, follow-through or understand the details of the Services, not experiencing the results they expected or desired, or experiencing any other similar feelings or situations will not, under any circumstance, warrant a refund.
This Agreement is a personal one, being entered into in reliance upon and in consideration of the personal skill and qualifications of the Service Provider. The Service Provider will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer the obligations incurred pursuant to the terms of this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
8. Capacity/Independent Contractor
It is expressly agreed that the Service Provider is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee in providing the Services hereunder. The Service Provider and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them.
9. Modification of Agreement
Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each party or an authorized representative of each party.
This Agreement will continue indefinitely until either party terminates the Agreement in writing. Either party, Client and Service Provider, may terminate this Agreement without cause upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to the other party.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
12. Currency & Terms of Payment
Unless otherwise provided for, all monetary amounts referred to herein will be paid in US dollars.
13. Governing Law
It is the intention of the parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of Wisconsin, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted. The parties acknowledge and agree that any action arising out of, or related to, this Agreement, the breach or threatened breach of the Agreement, or to enforce its terms shall not be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Wisconsin.
The existence, nature, terms and conditions of this Agreement are strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed by Service Provider in any manner or form, directly or indirectly, to any person or entity under any circumstances. Further, Service Provider shall not discuss, comment upon, disparage, or disclose any confidential information about: (1) the Client; (2) Client’s officers, directors, shareholders, agents, other employees, or other representatives; and (3) any information marked or made known by Client to be considered confidential. Client shall not assist, or cooperate with, any other person or entity in committing any act, which, if committed by Client, would constitute a violation of this section. Any violation of this section shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement by Client.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have duly executed this Service Agreement